Training Calibration of measuring equipment
During the course Calibration of measuring equipment, the definition of calibration is central. Calibration is the comparison of a system or device with a standard to determine its metrological properties. When calibrating measuring instruments, the deviation (bias) of the measuring instrument is determined.
Content training Calibration of measuring equipment
- Product specifications and choice of measuring instruments in relation to calibration standards
- Measurement uncertainty of measuring instruments and user influence
- Traceability of calibrations and required standards
- Calibration status and calibration interval
- Registration and recognition of standards
- Calibration report / measurement report and certificate
- Calibration instructions
- Perform calibration yourself or outsource it? Agreements, conditions and accuracy
- Calibration space: conditions, means and standards
The course Calibration of measuring equipment is translated as practically possible into daily professional practice by means of practical assignments.